What Apps do you use for running and or cycling?

Home Forums Info & Off-Topic Discussion What Apps do you use for running and or cycling?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Ronan Healy
    Keymaster
    @ronan

I do a small bit of cycling and running. I commute the 25km to work as often as I can.

For tracking I was a fan of RunKeeper but now I converted to Strava. The gameification makes you want to go faster every time which sometimes is not good! It’s also much better for comparing yourself with previous cycles.

I’m still on the look-out for decent apps. Do you use any apps to track activity?

Is there any that you would recommmend?

Hugh
    Participant
    @aodh-rua

MapMyRun Ronan – oldie but a goody, Strava looks good.

Jesper
    Participant
    @jesper-lindholt-ottosen

endomondo – still no option for tracking vacum cleaning or moving the lawn, but lot’s of others

Paul
    Participant
    @paul-madden

still no option for tracking vacum cleaning or moving the lawn, but lot’s of others

😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

Ronan Healy
    Keymaster
    @ronan

endomondo – still no option for tracking vacum cleaning or moving the lawn, but lot’s of others

Actually @jesper-lindholt-ottosen I use Moves daily which tracks all you daily activity and where too.

It integrates with a few other apps as well which helps. Good if you are trying to get to the magical 10,000 steps every day!

Ron
    Participant
    @rkolijn

Runtastic (PRO)

Ronan Healy
    Keymaster
    @ronan

@rkolijn Haven’t tried Runtastic. Is the pro version worth it?

Ron
    Participant
    @rkolijn

@ronan For me it is. I use it regularly to trace my kitesurf sessions and it’s surprisingly accurate!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.