- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 4 years, 11 months ago by .
- The forum ‘EuroSTAR 2016’ is closed to new topics and replies.
So .. the part of convincing the BOSS that you should go to EuroSTAR 2016 .. (or any other) starts now. One part obviously is the program: talks, workshops etc – and how they fit in with the company’s needs*. But even if you don’t know the program details yet, you can still outline HOW:
When I come back from EuroSTAR 2016 I will:
– Make the slides available for all interested
– Hold an overview talk about the people I met
– Hold Lunch&Learn / Brown bag sessions on special selected talks
– Do a demo of a new tool or technique
– BLOG before, during and after (internally?
– TWEET before during and after ( or use SLACK)
What else can / have you done?
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.