February 16, 2016 at 5:13 pm #10854@jesper-lindholt-ottosenOnly available when logged in
So .. the part of convincing the BOSS that you should go to EuroSTAR 2016 .. (or any other) starts now. One part obviously is the program: talks, workshops etc – and how they fit in with the company’s needs*. But even if you don’t know the program details yet, you can still outline HOW:
When I come back from EuroSTAR 2016 I will:
– Make the slides available for all interested
– Hold an overview talk about the people I met
– Hold Lunch&Learn / Brown bag sessions on special selected talks
– Do a demo of a new tool or technique
– BLOG before, during and after (internally?
– TWEET before during and after ( or use SLACK)
What else can / have you done?
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.