Testing in the absence of test environment

Home Forums Software Testing Discussions Testing in the absence of test environment

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Sindhu
    Participant
    @curioustester23

Hi all,

For one of my projects, the test environment is not ready and could take a couple of weeks. What ideas can you provide me on how we can proceed to testing temporarily in the Agile environment and what can be tested? I was thinking of Dev machine as an option and also some webservice testing. Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Thanks

Olivia
    Participant
    @zxclord123123

<span style=”color: #000000; font-family: Arial; font-size: 13px; white-space: pre-wrap;”>Color by number pictures are educational worksheets that require your child to concentrate and follow directions. There are different difficulty levels with these worksheets, and you can choose from easy or difficult pictures for different skill levels. There are also different pictures in which students must identify the primary color for each object. They will have fun and exercise their mental skills while completing color by number worksheets for kindergarten. If you’re looking for an educational worksheet for your child, try these printable color by number pictures!</span>

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.