Personal Conference Planner

Home Forums EuroSTAR Attendee Network EuroSTAR 2014 Personal Conference Planner

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Lada
    Participant
    @lelazg

So here we can make a personal planner by selecting sessions from the programme:

https://huddle.eurostarsoftwaretesting.com/conference/programme/

I’m not sure what the purpose of the personal planner is – whether it’s intended for attendees to make a schedule of all sessions he or she would like to attend, or for the organizers to get a number of attendees per session.

I am asking this because I cannot add a sold out tutorial to my planner, although I am one of those who bought it.
    One can add a tutorial to the planner only if there are tickets left. But selecting such a tutorial doesn’t mean that it would actually be paid for and attended by that person. And it prevents other people from adding it to their planner because the seats are limited.

Why isn’t anyone free to add to the planner whatever he chooses? The planner is personal, so let everyone be responsible for his/her own schedule. If I choose to have in my schedule sessions that I cannot attend because I am not really registered for them, let me deal with that on my own.

Or am I missing something? Did anyone try the planner yet?

Ronan Healy
    Keymaster
    @ronan

@lada It’s a bug we have on the website. We are looking into it, have passed in on to our developers and hope to have it sorted soon.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘EuroSTAR 2014’ is closed to new topics and replies.