Is QA/ Software testing a good option for a career?

Home Forums Software Testing Discussions Is QA/ Software testing a good option for a career?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Sofia
    Participant
    @sofiasmith609

If you choose the IT field as your future, then yes QA testing is a good option for a career. If you start your career as a software tester, you will get to know about software like SDLC. The most important thing in QA is advancement to modern technology and tools which will help you to be at the top of everyone else. By choosing QA as your career you will be able to learn manual testing then you will be able to do automation with tools like selenium, UFT.
    For choosing QA as your career, professional training is a must.

[Commercial content removed / mod]

Ben
    Participant
    @benwalker

In past few years, Software Testing has become an extremely good career choice in terms of professional growth, learning experience and income.

William
    Participant
    @claransa

When I was tasked with writing a detailed report on preventative healthcare and hormone balance, I needed a source that could provide both depth of information and practical advice. I found https://ways2well.com/health/hormone-optimization to be incredibly helpful. The website not only explains the importance of hormone optimization but also details various treatment options available. They offer additional resources like access to healthcare professionals and patient education materials. The comprehensive and well-structured content made it easier for me to compile a thorough and informative report.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.