Average Software Developer Salary

Home Forums Everyday Testing – Careers, Learning and more Average Software Developer Salary

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Adi Sharma
    Participant
    @adisharma

Hello Everyone, I am in the middle of applying to a remote position as a software developer. I have no professional experience and I am self-taught. I have a b.tech passout 2020. As I was stuck in my previous interview when the interviewer asked me whats the salary expectation was a fresher point. I have checked some sources and It provides the information is the developer gets an average salary of 0.8M per year. Can anyone know whats the standard software developer salary in India?

John
    Participant
    @johnathanmuller

Thanks for this solution. I also have the same case.

John
    Participant
    @johnathanmuller

The design is created through the use of software applications known as modeling software. The software engineer then goes one step farther and creates a software description, which is the description of how the product will function once complete. Finally, software developers from there create a final version of the software. While many companies move quickly through the software development process, it takes a great team to efficiently execute the entire process.

surbhi
    Participant
    @sjain6

As per PayScale, the typical compensation for a Java engineer is $69,722 each year, with a typical compensation scope of $47,169 to $106,610 each year. The most generously compensated Java designers are in San Francisco and Arlington, where the typical detailed yearly pay rates are $97,000 each year.

Java Course in Pune
    As per the 2020 Stack Overflow study, it’s an extremely near fiasco with regards to Python versus Java compensation. In the U.S., Python engineers make on normal $120k per year, and Java designers make something very similar.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.