Are You an Apple Or Android Person?

Home Forums Info & Off-Topic Discussion Are You an Apple Or Android Person?

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Ronan Healy
    Keymaster
    @ronan

It might be a question that is just as relevant in the software testing forum but I thought I would ask it here.

You might prefer one over the other for testing and the other for everyday use?

Personally I like Android more just because of the many customisation options that it offers. I am not too fond of Android apping iOS with their recent software versions to.

Anyway I am sure everyone has a preference so what is yours?

Archana
    Participant
    @archana

I too prefer Android over iOS. The Apple hardware is much better. But when you compare iOS with Android, Android is very convenient to use, you can customize it to your liking and you have total control over your phone. I can provide a long list of features in Android that I really miss in my iPhone.

Tassawer
    Participant
    @tassaweramin

I am an Android user from many years and would always prefer Android over iOS due to its Multitasking capabilities and Apps + Maps etc.

Bryan
    Participant
    @bryanclifford

Apple always!

Daniel
    Participant
    @montgomery

I use Apple products. I can say for sure that I am their fan.

Aaradhana
    Participant
    @aaradhanaakshay

I prefer Android and it is convenient to use. It provides lots of features while compared to iPhone.

[Commercial content removed] [Mod]

ValeCosmos
    Participant
    @valecosmos

Both 🙂

Anna
    Participant
    @annaeverson

I like Android more, because Apple products are very specific to use. I have been using Android for a long time and am very pleased with the versatility and I see no reason to overpay for functions that I would not use in Apple.

Linda
    Participant
    @lindastan

Android, but sometimes the iPhone is just more practical.

lisajohny543
    Participant
    @lisajohny543

I am an apple person, I use only Apple products, in fact, last week I bought iphone11 from ReeCoupons.com, because I saw there it on huge discount, in my opinion, apple devices perform at a high level, there is no issue of issue, we can easily install windows on apple devices.

A
    Participant
    @livinglife

Android!!

Sofia
    Participant
    @sofiasmith609

Android

stefan
    Participant
    @stefanjolly6

Apple user

Vacation Saga

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.