Accommodation For EuroSTAR 2017

Home Forums EuroSTAR Attendee Network EuroSTAR Conference 2017 Accommodation For EuroSTAR 2017

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Ronan Healy
    Keymaster
    @ronan

Use this thread to discuss and get help with accommodation for EuroSTAR 2017.

There is a list of trusted hotels on the EuroSTAR website if you want to browse that list.

Also there is plenty of places and beds on AibBnB for the week of the Conference.

If you are looking to share or for advice, please comment below.

Jesper
    Participant
    @jesper-lindholt-ottosen

I ended with the CABINN, it’s closeby and cheap. I went to the hotel’s own booking to add breakfast 😉

But also small rooms, but since I don’t bring a large suitcase that’s ok for me. Also I don’t plan of spending much time there besides sleeping.

Maja
    Participant
    @maja-schreiner
    Hi everybody
    Do you have an idea aka know anybody (female) who might be looking to share a twin room with a private bathroom in the Danhostel Copenhagen?
    I’ve already made a reservation for a twin room at the peaceful and near to Bella Center Danhostel. The share would be 190 CHF (approx 1233.70) for person for all 4 nights. If somebody would share 1 to 3 nights would be fine for me as well.
    Please let me know if you know somebody or need more details.
    Thanks and kind regards.
    Maja
    Andreas
    Participant
    @bygones

I ended with the CABINN, it’s closeby and cheap. I went to the hotel’s own booking to add breakfast 😉 But also small rooms, but since I don’t bring a large suitcase that’s ok for me. Also I don’t plan of spending much time there besides sleeping.

hehe same for me – wonder how many attendees there will be wondering around 😀

Marta
    Participant
    @firlejmartagmail-com

I am in cabin as well 😉 From tomorrow it will be easier as we should show our badges 😉

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘EuroSTAR Conference 2017’ is closed to new topics and replies.