Each year at Huddle, we set out on the search for member’s of our community to be our reporters on the ground at EuroSTAR.
We need people who can tell the rest of the community what is going on, share the experience so that those reading at home have feeling of what it is like to be there.
This year is no different. We are launching the Community Reporter Competition to discover those with the voice to share what being at EuroSTAR is like. We want you to be our reporter on the ground, talking to other delegates, attending sessions, trying out challenges in the Test Lab, talking to exhibitors, watching the SoapBox sessions and whatever else you can fit in and bringing all that back to the Huddle here.
We are looking for two reporters this year. One for the Huddle Forum and one for the Blog.
The Forum reporter will be updating users regularly throughout each day of the Conference on the forum on sessions they are attending, sharing pictures and more.
The Blog Reporter will be providing daily reviews and previews for each of the Conference days activities.
What Can You Win?
We are giving away two places for the EuroSTAR Testing Conference taking place in Stockholm in Sweden. The Conference features five world-class keynotes, tutorials covering all aspects of testing, active workshops and more.
Who Can Enter this Competition?
Anyone and everyone can enter as long as you are a member of Huddle (of course). If you have a passion for passion for testing and writing, then this is the competition for you.
How To Enter
It’s easy to enter. Tell us, in 500 words or less, why you should be given the TEST Huddle media pass for the 24th annual EuroSTAR Conference.
You can apply for either the Forum Reporter or the Blog Reporter or both.
Some helpful tips:
• Describe the reasons why you want to attend EuroSTAR (learning, meeting other testers etc)
• Tell us what you would like to focus writing about at the Conference
• Include links to your blog (if you have one)
All entries must be received by Monday 3rd October.
Winner will be announced on the Huddle blog on Wednesday 5th October.
And now for the small print:
Terms & Conditions
Just a few things for competition entrants to be aware of before entering:
1. You must be available to attend the conference in Stockholm between 31st October November 2016
2. All travel & accommodation arrangements are the sole responsibility of the successful entrants
3. Prizes are non-transferable and may not be used in conjunction with other discounts and / or special offers
4. The decision of the EuroSTAR Conference & Huddle judging panel is final
5. All prize winners are expected to commit at least 2 hours gathering and compiling material (photos, interviews, session highlights etc.) each day and will meet with the EuroSTAR team to provide an update each evening.
6. Acceptance of the prize constitutes agreement to the terms & conditions.