Thank you for sharing your thoughts with the Huddle Community.
We appreciate you taking the time to write and share your thoughts on an aspect of software testing.
We know that you have dedicated your time, effort and consideration on your post so we want to do the same when we review it. It may take a few days before your post is likely to be scheduled for publication.
What Happens Next?
- After you submitted your post, it will be ready for review. One of our team members will check if the article meets the criteria of the Huddle Community.
- Once we have reviewed it, we will make any edits to spelling to grammar as required or ask you to make edits if larger revising needed.
- Once complete, your article will be scheduled for publishing.
- We will send you an email with the date and time your article will be published.
- Please send us any edits you’d like to make before the article is published. You can send your edits via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for being part of the EuroSTAR Huddle Community.