[Download] Mastering Kali Linux for Advanced Penetration Testing
Mastering Kali Linux for Advanced Penetration Testing will provide you with a number or proven techniques to defeat the latest defences on the networks using Kali Linux. From selecting the most effective tools, to rapidly compromising network security, to highlighting the techniques used to avoid detection.
Start off by using a laboratory environment to validate tools and techniques, and using an application that supports a collaborative approach to penetration testing. Further you will get acquainted with passive reconnaissance with open source intelligence and active reconnaissance of the external and internal networks. You will also focus on how to select, use, customize, and interpret the results from a variety of different vulnerability scanners. Specific routes to the target will also be examined, including bypassing physical security and exfiltration of data using different techniques. You will also get to grips with concepts such as social engineering, attacking wireless networks, exploitation of web applications and remote access connections. Later you will learn the practical aspects of attacking user client systems by backdooring executable files. You will focus on the most vulnerable part of the network—directly and bypassing the controls, attacking the end user and maintaining persistence access through social media.
- Select and configure the most effective tools from Kali Linux to test network security.
- Employ stealth to avoid detection in the network being tested.
- Recognize when stealth attacks are being used against your network.
- Exploit networks and data systems using wired and wireless networks as well as web services.
- Identify and download valuable data from target systems.
- Maintain access to compromised systems.
- Use social engineering to compromise the weakest part of the network—the end users