New to Software Testing

Home Forums Software Testing Discussions New to Software Testing

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Florin
    Participant
    @florindragos
    Hello dear people,
    My name is Florin, I am 28 years old and I want to learn Software Testing.
    Which resources do you recommend?
    Do you have any tips or advices for a new guy in this industry?
    Thank you and have a nice evening!
    Nithya
    Participant
    @nithya

Hey there, Florin.

For starters, I’d like to start with the fact that there are tons of opportunities to learn Software Testing online. Thanks to the abundant resources, both free and paid, you can effortlessly gain a grasp on the basics of this field. For an apprentice Software Tester, I’d recommend you a few resources that are plenty useful since these are structured by a group of well-versed masters in this field.

1) Udemy – This platform offers some pretty good courses on the basics as well as advanced levels in the field of Software Testing. I’d recommend the “Selenium WebDriver Training” which covers all aspects of this area.

2) Reddit – Reddit offers a plethora of content related to Software Testing. You can hop into any subreddits to become an expert Software Tester in no time!

Sandeep
    Participant
    @sandeepkishan

Hey,

First of all welcome to all starters. Here, you can get complete sources of Software Testing. We have many resources to get certified on Software Testing. But from that we need to select a way where we can get complete software testing, functional testing, non-functional testing and UFT course online training.

Atul
    Participant
    @atulraj123

Seven Mentor Software Testing classes in Pune you get multiple of doubt solving sessions and a clear path for carrier making under Software Testing course in Pune you enroll with an assurance of 100% placement guarantee .Software Testing is a method to check whether the actual software product matches expected requirements and to ensure that software product is Defect free. It involves execution of software/system components using manual or automated tools to evaluate one or more properties of interest. The purpose of software testing is to identify errors, gaps or missing requirements in contrast to actual requirements. Having 7+ years of experienced mentors being confused will not be an option . Seven Mentor is the best for  Software Testing  training in Pune.

Venessa
    Participant
    @venessa

Hey Florin,
    It’s amazing that you’ve decided you want to get into software testing. There’s so much to learn and discover. As a newbie, I suggest you study a little through blogs, videos and read short articles every now and then.
    As Nithya said, Udemy is a great platform to start off with. I could recommend a few blogs on software testing if you’d like!

Anonymous tester
    Participant
    @qatester

Manual testing

Seven
    Participant
    @sevenmentor16

Hello,

In our Sevenmentor online Software Testing training we also give online Tutorials, forums, questionnaires and live systems which help scholars to exceed in Software Testing. Pupils are introduced to general testing objects and introductory strategies in system testing. Also they find the most in- demand skill in this area automatic testing. Scholars are knowledgeable about Java, the programming language for creating test scripts, also made to employ these propositions using the Selenium net driver API that simplifies the program.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.