- October 12, 2017 at 10:24 am #17765emmaParticipant@emmablisa
We are completing a generic service-bus implementation on C, with clients for C#, Delphi, PL/SQL and PHP. The library works great, we have awesome performance for our bus MongoDBdatabase is running on Windows (tested on 2008 R2, 2003 and 7) there’s no other “special” program running.Out test do the following:
– Program A sends a message on a capped collection
-Program B tails on the message queue collection and “wakes up” when message appear using a cursor with awaitData param set to true
– When Program B wakes up, prepares a messsage and sends a response to Program A inserting a document on a specific collection by Program A
– Program A was already waiting on the second “response” collection and gets awaken when
– Program B (the producer) sent the response back Mongodb Loop ends there
Our testing program counts the loop and reports performance on a console application compiled with Visual Studio 2010.
[mod: don’t paste things in. Formatting removed /JO]
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.