- This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 6 months, 3 weeks ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
when do you prefer manual testing over automation testing?
ASP.Net Software Development
Below are some scenarios when Manual Testing is preferred over Automation testing:
1. When the application under test is very small, you do not need to go for Automation Testing.
2. When the application is very complicated and has too many modules, Manual Testing is the only solution.
3. Look & feel and UI alignment related testing always requires Manual Testing.
Thus, we can say that manual testing cannot be ruled out altogether, although its scope is less as compared to Automation Testing.
The manual testing approach is able to handle difficult use case situations better than automated testing. With manual testing, we can get the exact replication of the real user experience on the web and mobile apps. The user doesn’t need to change the entire code, in order to make small quick fixes in the app.
Manual testing approach is able to handle difficult use case situations better than automated testing.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.