- June 25, 2020 at 10:11 am #24913JahnviParticipant@gosaijahnvi
when do you prefer manual testing over automation testing?
ASP.Net Software DevelopmentJune 29, 2020 at 7:33 am #24927MustakimParticipant@mustakimshaikh
Below are some scenarios when Manual Testing is preferred over Automation testing:
1. When the application under test is very small, you do not need to go for Automation Testing.
2. When the application is very complicated and has too many modules, Manual Testing is the only solution.
3. Look & feel and UI alignment related testing always requires Manual Testing.
Thus, we can say that manual testing cannot be ruled out altogether, although its scope is less as compared to Automation Testing.June 29, 2020 at 11:53 am #24940BenParticipant@benwalker
The manual testing approach is able to handle difficult use case situations better than automated testing. With manual testing, we can get the exact replication of the real user experience on the web and mobile apps. The user doesn’t need to change the entire code, in order to make small quick fixes in the app.June 29, 2020 at 11:56 am #24941BenParticipant@benwalker
Manual testing approach is able to handle difficult use case situations better than automated testing.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.