- April 1, 2016 at 6:51 pm #11338NicholasParticipant@nickmkk
Hi guys, my team and I have been working on a manual testing tool smoke-test.com, that makes manual testing as a team easy. We’re hoping testers are going to like it and are eager to get some feedback. Please give it a try and let us know what you think, we appreciate any feedback.
This is the basic flow of the site.
- Define tests on the “Manage Tests” tab to check that each feature in your application works.
- (Optional) Invite users to your organization on the “Admin” tab, these will be your testers or other admins.
- Start testing by creating a test focus(this filters down testing to a group of tests) on the “Manage Tests” tab.
- Once testing has started your testers can login and will be served a test to execute on the “Go Test” tab. Also, test admins can follow the testing progress on the “Manage Tests” tab.
- Once testing has completed admins can navigate to the “History” tab and view the overall results. Also, individual test results are visible on the “Manage Tests” tab.
We’re really excited to find out what others think and are hoping to make improvements based on feedback so let us know what you think.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.