- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 4 years, 3 months ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
I am new to Test Automation. I am eagerly trying to learn and practice. I have a learning checklist in my mind:
2. To practice with different testcases with a combination of Selenium/ Junit/ Cucumber etc.
3. To learn about relevant Test Frameworks to balance the code
4. Try to solve problems from relevant Stackoverflow Tags.
Am I missing something here and can this be a working learning path?
A checklist is a good thing to have.
But I would rather say that you select a tool/language and focus on that. Try to learn, explore the tool and start using it.
You will end up learning much more and much faster.