Installing solar panels with your own hands

Home Forums Info & Off-Topic Discussion Installing solar panels with your own hands

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    arturiokagraman
    Participant
    @arturiokagraman

Recently, I have been puzzled by the installation of solar power in the country house. I install not for the sake of profit, but for my own interest and support the idea of using alternative energy. Only I want to install not through an agency, but myself, as I like to dig into these matters.

Sku
    Participant
    @charlivenum

There are many manufacturers of components for solar panels in the world today. To decide on a manufacturer, you need to make a comparison of key characteristics. Finding the right panel by yourself is quite difficult. That is why it is better to contact, for example, A1SolarStore, consult with them, buy the panel, and they will also correctly install it. Why complicate your life?

Sku
    Participant
    @charlivenum

In addition, not having experience and knowledge, you can pick up the wrong panels that are needed. You also risk installing them incorrectly.

Rika
    Participant
    @mamarika

The most basic element, I believe, is the solar panel itself. The main characteristics to look at are the efficiency in % and the price per square meter of the panel

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.