I will fulfill my dream of visiting Munich but I need a bus, where to rent it in

Home Forums Info & Off-Topic Discussion I will fulfill my dream of visiting Munich but I need a bus, where to rent it in

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Granham
    Participant
    @granhamflex

Hello how are you? Have you ever dreamed of traveling and getting to know the city that you love so much? Well, that day has arrived, I will travel to the city of Munich, but I will not go alone, I will go with my 5 best friends, we are very close friends who have known each other since we were little, between chatting and chatting we came up with the crazy idea of ​​getting a bus for the 5 of us and going out to explore the streets of Munich, in addition to visiting all possible places, I think the special situation warrants it, although we have nowhere to get a bus rental in Munich and in 1 week we will leave directly from here to Munich, that’s why I open this new topic. Does anyone have an idea where to get a bus rental in Munich?

Azik87
    Participant
    @azik87

Why do you think this idea is crazy? Quite normal and a good idea. Munich is a very beautiful city. I have been there myself and there is something to see. Now there are companies where you can rent personal vehicles and ride in this city for your pleasure.

Verona
    Participant
    @verona

It’s good that they decided to travel with friends. In any city abroad there is something to see and Munich is no exception. At the expense of where you can get a bus in Munich, then maybe one of your friends have local acquaintances who can tell you where it is better to rent a bus.

валентин
    Participant
    @enzo_enzo

Good afternoon everyone..when I was traveling with my wife in Europe a couple of years ago, we were lucky to visit Munich and since we wanted to see as many sights as possible, we rented a car for a couple of days…. I used the services here: bus hire munich

Freddy
    Participant
    @freddy90

5 people in principle and a regular car is fine if rented. But although the minibus will be more spacious and more fun if the opportunity allows. Now there are many companies that provide personal transport in Munich and they also write very good ones here.

Maksus
    Participant
    @maksus

In a city like Munich, I think that there will be no problems with the rental of any type of transport. After all, whole groups of codes come and small groups come. Therefore, there should definitely be in the city of firms that give rent and buses.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.