I want to download some videos from Youtube, how can I do it?

Home Forums Info & Off-Topic Discussion I want to download some videos from Youtube, how can I do it?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Frank
    Participant
    @frankteitum

I think that everyone here, not to mention, we all watch videos on YouTube, there are a few videos that I want to download to cut them and upload them to my reel on Instagram but I have no idea how to download YouTube videos, is it possible? how can I do it?

Vlad
    Participant
    @jamkowyj

Of course, you can and can download the video in 2 clicks, but how to do this, type in YouTube and watch the video. There are several ways to choose any of the suggested in the author’s video. Much can be written about this, but it is better to see for yourself.

Freddy
    Participant
    @freddy90

Now for a long time there are applications that allow you to download videos from YouTube. And if you also have a powerful device, then there are also applications that will even allow you to edit videos directly on your smartphone.

Yuliia
    Participant
    @yusikg

I always turn on screen recording, it works very fast and you don’t need to download anything) The main thing is that the video is short, I hope it helped)

Alphonso
    Participant
    @alphonso

The guys say that there is a special program for downloading videos from YouTube, quickly and in good quality. I searched the Internet for such a program but have not found it yet, maybe there is not any program. I am a miloman and I want to download clips from YouTube in good quality, maybe someone here knows about such a program, I would be grateful…

John
    Participant
    @johnathanmuller

Thanks for this interesting information!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.