I have been promoting my online store

Home Forums Info & Off-Topic Discussion I have been promoting my online store

• This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 1 month ago by MMC.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Roman
    Participant
    @romantan

<p style=”text-align: center;”><span style=”color: #4d5156; font-family: Roboto, ‘Helvetica Neue’, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: small;”>I have been promoting my online store for several months now. But nothing comes of it. Tell me what you can do to enter the top? Turning to freelancers or a good company?</span></p>

Appolinariya
    Participant
    @appolinariya

<span style=”font-size: 10pt; font-family: Roboto, Arial; color: #4d5156;” data-sheets-value=”[null,2,"If you were engaged in the promotion yourself, then there is nothing surprising. To do this, you need to have enough knowledge and skills. Therefore, for these purposes (crowd marketing) is suitable, which is better to order from a reliable company."]” data-sheets-userformat=”{"2":6659,"3":{"1":0},"4":[null,2,4884200],"12":0,"14":[null,2,5067094],"15":"Roboto, \"Helvetica Neue\", Arial, sans-serif"}”>If you were engaged in the promotion yourself, then there is nothing surprising. To do this, you need to have enough knowledge and skills. Therefore, for these purposes crowd marketing</span><span style=”font-size: 10pt; font-family: Roboto, Arial; color: #4d5156;” data-sheets-value=”[null,2,"If you were engaged in the promotion yourself, then there is nothing surprising. To do this, you need to have enough knowledge and skills. Therefore, for these purposes (crowd marketing) is suitable, which is better to order from a reliable company."]” data-sheets-userformat=”{"2":6659,"3":{"1":0},"4":[null,2,4884200],"12":0,"14":[null,2,5067094],"15":"Roboto, \"Helvetica Neue\", Arial, sans-serif"}”> is suitable, which is better to order from a reliable company.</span>

MMC
    Participant
    @selena111

Online store regarding E-commerce. You must need to run sponsored ads on google & social media campaigns. Search Engine Optimization is not enough for E-Commerce Solutions.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.