EuroSTAR Social Events

Home Forums EuroSTAR Attendee Network EuroSTAR 2014 EuroSTAR Social Events

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Emma
    Participant
    @emmaconnor

Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to give you a quick update on the Social Events for this year’s conference:

The Community Dinner (on Tuesday night) and the Conference Awards Dinner (on Wednesday night) are now sold out. There is a waiting list available for both, if you wish to be put on the waiting list send me an email [email protected].

Other social events include:

5km Fun Run on Sunday, 23rd November at 15:00

Dublin Literary Pub Crawl on Monday, 24th at 7:30pm.

Guinness Storehouse Tour on Thursday 27th at 16:00

Check out the full social events schedule.

If anyone has any questions leave a comment below!

Which events will you be attending? 🙂

Neil
    Participant
    @neil

Hi Emma,

Is the Guinness tour strictly for conference attendees only? My wife is arriving in Dublin on the 27th, so my choice is either to buy 0 tickets (and go separately with her) or buy 2 tickets (and inflict a coachload of testers on her!)

Emma
    Participant
    @emmaconnor

Hi Neil,

Good question!

Feel free to bring her along if you are willing to inflict a coachload of testers on her! 🙂

We don’t mind partners coming along, the more the merrier 🙂

Kind Regards,
    Emma

Neil
    Participant
    @neil

Great, you just made two more sales 😀

That may be better news for me than it is for her 😀

Stephen
    Participant
    @stevean

Hi
    Is there a dress code for the Wednesday dinner?

Stephen
    Participant
    @stephen-janaway

There wasn’t last year but I think the one the year before that was a bit more posh. So it’d be good to know what the plan is for this year.

Emma
    Participant
    @emmaconnor

Hi Stephen,

It’s smart/business casual for the dinner, similar to last year. 2012 was extra special as it was our 20th Anniversary so that’s why it was black tie 🙂

Thanks,
    Emma

Nicholas
    Participant
    @shicky

Hi Emma,

are there a few reception drinks sessions hosted by the platinum sponsors this year? I was certain I came across a drinks event on Tuesday at 6.30Pm hosted by HP which I was going to mention in my blog post but I couldn’t find the event again to ensure the details were correct, so chopped it. I was also going a tad nuts that I wasn’t able to source something I was sure I’d seen before!

Thanks,

Nick

Emma
    Participant
    @emmaconnor

Hi Nick

HP are sponsoring the Expo Party which is taking place on Tuesday evening – It’s going to be brilliant, you will even get the chance to learn how to pull the perfect pint of Guinness at the HP stand 🙂

Thanks,
    Emma

Nicholas
    Participant
    @shicky

Hey Emma,

that sounds fantastic! You can judge if my pint pulling skills are up to scratch, just don’t be expecting any shamrocks or anything fancy!

Kim
    Participant
    @punkmik

And did you put the perfect Guinness?

I loved the drummers! It was a great touch and got everyone in the party mood!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The forum ‘EuroSTAR 2014’ is closed to new topics and replies.