- This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 9 months ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
when should automation test be implemented?
ASP.Net Software Development
Automation Test is implemented in the case where Testing is done repeatedly or we can say it regression testing. Automation Testing is also best used when we have to test
[commercial content removed / mod]
1. When you repeat the same tests again and again
2. As soon as API is implemented
3. When test cases can be executed simultaneously
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.