This book is for people who want to learn Java. Particularly people on a team that want to learn Java, but who aren’t going to be coding the main Java application i.e. Testers, Managers, Business Analysts, Front End Developers, Designers, etc.
If you already know Java then this book may not be for you. This book is aimed at beginners. Designed to help the reader get started fast, the book is easy to follow, and has examples related to testing.
This eBook contains:
- Chapter 1: Basics of Java Revealed
- Chapter 2: Install the Necessary Software
- Chapter 3: Writing Your First Java Code
- Chapter 4: Work with Other Classes
- Chapter 23: Next Steps
- Bonus Chapters: About main methods & Dangers of Using a Main Method Badly